Eisner Health is seeking an experienced Therapist to join our professional team! The Bilingual Therapist provides individuals, families and group psychotherapy as a licensed or waivered clinician. The Therapist will develop and execute appropriate treatment plans, and provide services under the ethical and clinical guidelines of best practice for their discipline. The responsibilities of this position, may include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains appropriate training requirement to meet specific requirements to achieve/maintain professional license and/or certification.
- Provides individual and family psychotherapy. Provides services within clinic or other appropriate site, as needed.
- Provides treatment according to any evidence-based practices for which they have been trained.
- Develops treatment plans to ensure client progress and evaluate on an ongoing basis.
- Provides linkage and advocacy to ensure that the client and family have access to services that will help achieve treatment goals.
- If practicing using and evidence-based practice, ensures fidelity to the model.
- Maintains thorough treatment records in a timely manner according to the requirements of client’s funding source.
- Follows all quality assurance guidelines and ethical/legal guidelines.
- Participates in weekly staff meetings and case presentations.
- Meets productivity expectations as set by Clinic Director.
- Be available to work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of clients and the department.
- Participates in individual supervision as required depending upon licensure.
- If unlicensed and working under the supervision of a licensed professional, therapist must keep supervisor informed of all crisis situations, updated on all clinical cases, and follow direction of supervisor
- Assumes other responsibilities as assigned by Clinic Director.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Possess a Masters in Social Work
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
- Must have some experience working with children and families in a clinical setting
- Previous experience working with diverse populations desirable
- Knowledge of DMH paperwork is highly desirable.
- Experience providing Trauma- Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, MAP or Triple P parenting highly desirable.
- Must be licensed or waivered as an LCSW or ACSW with the Board of Behavioral Science or Board of Psychology.
In addition to competitive salaries, Eisner offers clinicians working 32 hours or more per week, Eisner Health offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Group Life and Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement Plan – 401k
- Employer-Sponsored Long-term and Voluntary Short-term Disability Programs
- Transportation and Parking Subsidies
- Flexible Spending Health and Child Care Plans – Section 125
- Robust Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Educational Tuition and CME Reimbursement available to those who qualify
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)