Eisner Health is looking to fill a Registered Dental Assistant positions in Los Angeles, California. Incumbents in this position are expected to support all organizational expectations including, but not limited to; customer service, patient’s rights, confidentiality of information, the environment of care and Eisner Health initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Extra-oral duties or procedures specified by the supervising licensed dentist.
- Operate dental radiography equipment for the purpose of oral radiography.
- Take Blood Pressure.
- Perform intraoral and extra oral photography.
- Prepares patient for dental procedure/treatment.
- Prepares all necessary instruments, equipment and models for the procedure/treatment.
- Assists the patient in clean-up after the procedure or treatment.
- Maintains accurate documentation on the patient’s records during and after the procedure/treatment.
- Explains treatments and procedures to patient/parent or guardian and provides patient education on dental care and hygiene.
- Files all information (including dental films) in patient’s charts after they are received and reviewed by the dentist.
- Answers the phones and provides assistance to callers as needed, including confirming appointments.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must possess a High School Diploma/GED.
- Must be fluent in Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Prior Dental Assisting experience preferred.
- Possess a certification as a Dental Assistant
- Must have a current CPR Certification
- Must possess a current license from the Dental Board for a Registered Dental Assistant
- Must possess a Pit and Fissure Sealant Certificate (if licensed after January 1, 2010)
In addition to competitive salaries, Eisner offers the following benefits for employees working 32 hours or more per week:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Group Life and Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement Plan – 403(b)
- Employer-Sponsored Long-term and Voluntary Short-term Disability Programs
- Transportation and Parking Subsidies
- Flexible Spending Health and Child Care Plans – Section 125
- Robust Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement (up to $500 per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)