*Incumbents in this position are eligible for the loan repayment program.*
Eisner Health is seeking a qualified OB-GYN Hospitalist to join our team! This position offers an exciting opportunity to join an established collaborative practice with CNM support. The OB-GYN Hospitalist will participate in a mission driven practice with mentoring connections to academic centers and opportunities for teaching! Incumbents in this position are expected to support Eisner Health’s strategic plan and goals and will be responsible for two major aspects of the various evidence-based practices: ensuring fidelity to the various models, and overseeing outcome data, this includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Be physically present at the hospital for the duration of the time that the physician is on duty and immediately available to perform the services listed below.
- Provide the full scope obstetrical and gynecologic care both in the hospital and in the clinic in collaboration with CNM and FP providers.
- Provide consultation to referral clinics in the community and supervision of house staff.
- Directly supervise all residents and medical students in accordance with hospital requirements for supervision.
- Participation in the life of the hospital: service on committees, peer review, and multidisciplinary activities
- Attend daily rounds with residents, midwives and other members of the OB team.
- Supervise and consult with certified nurse midwives who are part of the Eisner Health OB team.
- Comply with all of the rules and regulations of the hospital that apply to members of the Medical Staff.
- Maintain adequate documentation in the medical record and fulfill all documentation requirements in a timely fashion.
- Provide intrapartum care and triage assessment for all patients under the care of Eisner Health, as well as, all unassigned, walk-in OB patients.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A valid license to practice medicine in the State of California, with no pending or previous disciplinary action from any state licensing entity.
- Board eligible accepted, Board Certified preferred.
- DEA certified.
- NRP certification.
- Working knowledge of state-of-the-art medical scientific and treatment methods in area of specialty.
- Working knowledge of current medical, educational and psychosocial intervention procedures.
- Ability to perform clinical responsibilities within the organization’s established guidelines in an organized, efficient manner.
- Ability to relate and communicate well to all cultural and ethnic groups in the community.
In addition to competitive salaries, Eisner offers the following benefits for employees working 32 hours or more per week:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Group Life and Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement Plan – 401k
- Employer-Sponsored Long-term and Voluntary Short-term Disability Programs
- Transportation and Parking Subsidies
- Flexible Spending Health and Child Care Plans – Section 125
- Robust Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement (up to $500 per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)