Eisner Health is seeking an experienced Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner who will be responsible for working collaboratively with physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide primary health care to acute and chronically stable patients. Including; obtaining histories, perform physical examinations, diagnoses, treat and monitor chronic diseases, order and interpret diagnostic studies, prescribes and select medications, immunizations, and other treatments. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with professionals, administrative staff, clients and representatives of community agencies. This may include but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Educates and counsels patients to promote positive health behaviors and disease prevention.
- Performs and completes routine physical and follow-up exams.
- Diagnoses and treats acute and chronic medical problems.
- Orders diagnostic tests, x-rays, therapeutic injections and immunizations as determined by the symptoms or illness of the patient.
- Work closely with clinical staff in coordinating and obtaining needed services for patients and families.
- Keeps currently dictated or written medical records on and records all pertinent information regarding patient history, physical diagnoses and treatments accurately.
- Refers patients to specialists by EISNER’s referral policy when deemed necessary.
- Uses protects and discloses EISNER patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Consults with attending physician as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 3 years of Nurse Practitioner experience in Women’s Health.
- Proficient in English and Spanish highly preferred
- Current CPR Certification
- Current NP License required
- Must be able to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
In addition to competitive salaries, Eisner offers clinicians working 32 hours or more per week, Eisner Health offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Group Life and Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement Plan – 401K
- Employer-Sponsored Long-term and Voluntary Short-term Disability Programs
- Transportation and Parking Subsidies
- Flexible Spending Health and Child Care Plans – Section 125
- Robust Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Educational Tuition and CME Reimbursement available to those who qualify
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)