Eisner Health is seeking an experienced LCSW to join our professional team! This position provides individual, family and group psychotherapy as a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). The LCSW develops and executes appropriate treatment plans, and provides services under the ethical and clinical guidelines of best practice for their discipline.
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Eisner Health. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the core values of Eisner Health. The employee shall support Eisner Health’s strategic plan and goals and direction of the performance improvement plan. The employee will also be expected to support all organizational expectations including, but not limited to; Customer Service, Patient’s Rights, Confidentiality of Information, Environment of Care and Eisner Health initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Consistently applies infection control policies/practices.
- Understands and practices standard precautions for self and others in patient care activities.
- Understands and practices appropriate disease-specific isolation.
- Appropriately handles and disposes of sharps (i.e., needles, etc.) as required.
- Ensures sterility of supplies and equipment.
- Meets population/age specific competencies per unit specific addendum (clinic areas only).
- Attends department specific education/training, inservices, and staff meetings.
- Attends mandatory inservices/educational/training activities.
- Submits all required paperwork on time.
- Verifies, by signature/initials, attendance at staff meetings or reading of staff meeting minutes.
- Department specific performance improvement project.
- Actively assists in unit performance improvement monitoring.
- Demonstrates understanding of performance improvement principles in job performance.
- Understands Quality Assurance regulations
- Maintains appropriate training requirement to meet specific requirements to achieve/maintain
- professional license and/or certification.
- Provides individual and family psychotherapy. Provides services within clinic or other appropriate site, as needed.
- Provides treatment according to any evidence-based practices for which they have been trained.
- Develops treatment plan to ensure client progress and evaluate on an ongoing basis.
- Provides linkage and advocacy to ensure that the client and family have access to services that will help achieve treatment goals.
- If practicing using and evidence-based practice, ensures fidelity to the model.
- Maintains thorough treatment records in a timely manner according to the requirements of client’s funding source.
- Meets productivity expectations as set by department Director.
- Be available to work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of clients and the department.
- Possess a Masters in Social Work
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
- Must have some experience working with adults in a clinical setting
- Work effectively with an interdisciplinary care team
- Previous experience working with diverse and vulnerable populations desirable
- Knowledge of integrated behavioral health care desirable.