LCSW - Integrated Behavioral Healthcare Program Supervisor
Eisner Health is seeking an experienced LCSW to join our professional team! The Integrated Behavioral Healthcare Supervisor is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the IBH Program, including direct service and training and supervision of the IBH program staff. This position will be responsible for two major aspects of the various evidence-based practices: ensuring fidelity to the various models, and overseeing outcome data. The responsibilities of this position, may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in interview/selection process for practicum students or staff hired for IBHP/HWLA programs.
- Maintain relationships with participating graduate schools.
- Participate in program development and planning.
- Provide staff supervision and training on fundamentals of Integrated Care and Problem Solving Therapy.
- Attend staff/provider meetings in participating medical departments as needed.
- Provide IBHP/HWLA services across involved clinics.
- Maintain thorough treatment records according to program requirements.
- Participate in weekly Behavioral Health Department staff meetings and trainings.
- Be available to work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of clients and the department.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, maintain a flexible work style and be a strong team player.
- Meet productivity expectations as set by Clinical Manager and Administrative Director.
- Assume other duties as directed by Clinical Manager and Administrative Director of the clinic.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Must possess a Masters in Clinical Social Work.
- Fluency in Spanish and English required.
- Experience working as a clinical supervisor.
- Familiarity with clinical practices that incorporate culturally competent intervention techniques.
- Ability to utilize strength-based approaches to work with clients and families.
- Ability to utilize short-term, functional interventions conductive to providing integrated care.
- Experience working in an integrated care program and with diverse populations.
In addition to competitive salaries, Eisner offers clinicians working 32 hours or more per week, Eisner Health offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Group Life and Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement Plan – 401k
- Employer-Sponsored Long-term and Voluntary Short-term Disability Programs
- Transportation and Parking Subsidies
- Flexible Spending Health and Child Care Plans – Section 125
- Robust Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Educational Tuition and CME Reimbursement available to those who qualify
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)