The Health Homes Program (HHP) Manager will be responsible for fulfilling a broad range of analytical, planning, engagement, and implementation functions of the HHP which is focused on improving the health of Eisner’s most vulnerable patients. The HHP Manager, under the guidance of the HHP Director, will assist with program coordination during the startup phase through implementation of the HHP and will supervise the care coordination work and activities being provided by the HHP staff across the organization. Primary duties shall include performing research and data analysis, reporting, operational and conceptual problem-solving, building partnerships, managing staff, and direct patient care coordination activities.
- Create comprehensive project work plans that define the project purpose, scope, key milestones and tasks necessary to guide the implementation and maintenance of the HHP program initiatives.
- Responsible for the management and operations of the HHP staff to help achieve desired program goals.
- Manage the HHP team’s progress and performance as it relates to the project activities and program requirements, ensuring proper documentation throughout the course of the program.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to fulfill quality measure reporting to the HHP-associated managed care plans.
- Track and report on project status; identify issues that must be escalated in order to ensure timely completion of project tasks and milestones.
- Assume ownership under direction of Director, for successful development, planning, and execution of projects, from initial concept to implementation stage.
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external partners in order to facilitate constructive dialogue addressing the needs of the HHP.
- Work with clinical site leadership to develop and coordinate workflows supporting the HHP objectives.
- Manage program meetings, including the development of agendas and objectives.
- Develop learning objectives, create materials for, and deliver educational presentations in small and large group settings to HHP staff as needed.
- Participate in hiring, supervision and evaluation of HHP staff, as needed.
- Carry out direct care coordination duties with patients (e.g. educating patients on self-management skills, development of health action plans, coordination/oversight of specialty care referrals, and facilitating linkages to social supports) as per the care coordinator job description.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Three years of experience in health care or related field preferred.
- Two years of experience in program management preferred.
- English required, Spanish proficient; Bilingual preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work in interdisciplinary team setting.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Experience leading project teams.