Eisner Health is seeking an experienced Dentist with excellent communication skills to join our professional team. The ideal candidate for this position has worked with patients of all ages, is proficient in performing regular checkups and complex dental procedures and is committed to the highest quality of patient care. This may include but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Educates patients on oral health care.
- Examines teeth and diagnoses patients’ dental conditions, using tools such as X-rays.
- Assesses treatment options and confirms treatment plans with patients;
- Carries out clinical treatments, such as treating gum disease, restoring teeth affected by decay, and other services as needed.
- Recording of Patient’s Progress, Procedures, and Other Matters.
- Indicate studies performed and ensure that results are reviewed and discussed with the patients.
- Document the need for continuing services and the appropriateness of diagnostic evaluations and treatment plans.
- Include referrals to specialty dental services as determined to be medically necessary.
- Completes continuing education courses as required by state licensing standards.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A degree in Dentistry from an accredited School of Dentistry.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in general dentistry.
- Current DEA License and CPR Certification required
- Timely completion of continuing education required by state licensing requirements.
- Proficient in English and Spanish preferred.