Eisner Health is seeking a Dental School Based Care Coordinator to join our professional team! Incumbents in this position are expected to support all organizational expectations including, but not limited to; providing patients of the Eisner Health Dental Clinic with case management services that link patients with primary dental care and health-related services in a manner that ensures timely, coordinated access to care. The duties of the Dental School Based Care Coordinator includes, but is not limited to:
- Follows up with each patient’s treatment and coordinates care with the dental team, including upcoming semi-annual/annual dental exams when appropriate.
- Provides parents and/or guardians with referral information and with coordination when appropriate.
- Assists with answering any questions or inquiries that may arise.
- Communicates assessment findings and treatment rendered by the school-bases dental provider to parents/guardians with in a timely manner.
- Assists providers with coordinating treatment plans in order to provide a continuum of care.
- Keeps records and tracks the care of each patient during the course of their treatment to ensure completion.
- Links patients to resources in the community such as Medicaid, CHIP, WIC and other community resources.
- Develops and maintains a log of care coordination and referrals on all patients treated under Eisner Dental program.
- Acts as a liaison between Eisner and all schools that host the dental program to coordinate any events which can be used to market and promote the dental program.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Social Work or a related field, or a minimum of 2 years working in case management or the Dental field.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must have knowledge of Dental terminology.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
In addition to competitive salaries, Eisner offers the following benefits for employees working 32 hours or more per week:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Group Life and Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement Plan – 401k
- Employer-Sponsored Long-term and Voluntary Short-term Disability Programs
- Transportation and Parking Subsidies
- Flexible Spending Health and Child Care Plans – Section 125
- Robust Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement (up to $500 per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)