Call Center Representative *Spanish Required
Eisner Health is seeking an experienced Call Center Representative to join our team! This position requires the staff perform all job activities in patient appointment scheduling, telephone operation, and provider template implementation. Staff is responsible for handling all incoming telephone calls to the Center and processing them accordingly, verifying the provider’s templates to provide accurate information regarding their schedules, and scheduling various types of appointments. Demonstrates customer service standards in dealing with people both in person and on the telephone.
- Answers all incoming calls, directs questions and messages to appropriate staff or department, and provides information to existing and potential patients regarding clinic services.
- Assists with appointment-related information for both internal and external customers, this may include in physical coverage/presence in assigned locations within the sites.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and appropriate communication of provider templates, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Confirms appointments for the coming day(s) by calling patients and cancels, reschedules appointments as directed by his/her supervisor or lead.
- Verify patient’s insurance eligibility as needed or indicated.
- Generates printed appointment schedules for the next day(s) and provides copy of the schedule to all appropriate departments and staff as needed.
- Maintains a professional, friendly, and courteous attitude in the performance of his/her duties.
- Handles patient information with utmost respect and confidentiality.
- Supports the Center’s mission of quality care and patient satisfaction projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalency.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English and Spanish.
- Experience with multi-button telephone, computer and other simple business equipment; must learn the Center’s computer and telephone system within three month of hire.
- Must learn procedures in appointment and telephone operator within three month of cross-training.
- Must demonstrate excellent telephone and customer service relation skills.