HIV Education and Prevention
Take Control of Your Health
Eisner Health and Abram Friedman Occupational Center (AFOC) want you to know how to prevent HIV/AIDS infection and where to get help.
What percentage do you fall into?
Do you REALLY know for sure?
- There were about 58,000 people living with HIV in Los Angeles County in 2019.
- An estimated 91% (52,780) of persons living with HIV were aware of their HIV status.
- That left (5,220) 9% of persons unaware of their HIV status.
Get the facts!
WE OFFER FREE, PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL SERVICES
- Presentations to learn about HIV/AIDS and to how to reduce the risk of an infection
- Individual talks with students who have questions about HIV/AIDS or want to know about their own risk
- One-minute HIV INSTI Rapid Testing *
- Facilitate access to resources for prevention, such as Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) as needed or requested. PrEP and PEP are prevention methods for people who are HIV-negative and have a high risk of being exposed to HIV
- Facilitate access to Eisner Health for primary care services
*Test type may vary depending on availability
For more information call or text: